NOTICE - GEPENC BOARD OF GOVERNORS REGULAR MEETING - 7PM TUESDAY 5/28/13

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013

    Please join the Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council Board of Governors for our regular May meeting.  Please see the Agenda for the meeting attached.

    The meeting will be held 7PM Tuesday May 28, 2013 in the Auditorium of the Cisneros Learning Academy.  The address is 1018 Mohawk St., Los Angeles, CA 90026, and parking will be available in the lot.

    Please contact me with any questions or concerns.  This agenda will be physically posted 72 hours prior to the meeting in accordance with the Brown Act and is also available at GEPENC.org.

    Kind regards,

    Ari L. Bessendorf

    President

    Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council

    Office: (213) 221-7052

    Mobile: (213) 399-4005

    ari.bessendorf@...