NOTICE - GEPENC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE SPECIAL MEETING - 7PM FRIDAY 5/24/13

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013

    Please join the Executive Committee of the Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council for a special meeting.  Please see the Agenda for the meeting attached.

    We will be meeting THIS FRIDAY 7PM May 24, 2013 in the Community Room of the Edendale Branch Library, 2011 W. Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026.

    Please note also that our regular general Board of Governors’ Meeting will be 7PM NEXT Tuesday May 28, 2013 in the Auditorium of the Cisneros Learning Academy.  The address is 1018 Mohawk St., Los Angeles, CA 90026, and parking will be available in the lot.

    Please contact me with any questions or concerns.  This agenda has been physically posted 24 hours prior to the meeting in accordance with the Brown Act and is also available at GEPENC.org.

    Kind regards,

    Ari L. Bessendorf

    President

    Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council

    Office: (213) 221-7052

    Mobile: (213) 399-4005

    ari.bessendorf@...