Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] REMINDER - TOMORROW GEPENC BUDGET TOWN HALL SATURDA...

  • idatalalla@...
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2013
      Ari:

      I take it that since it is not a Board Meeting there are no advance notice restrictions e.g. 72 Hours
      or 24 hours?

      However, please clarify what kind of a creature type meeting this?
      Breakfast: Casual Saturday. Attend in PJs
      Breakfast: Business. Business attire
      Breakfast: On the run. Gym outfit suggested

      Also, what team is playing at the gym so that then they become GEPENC audience?
      How convenient. Like the Zumba Class at the Charter School...........

      Ida Talalla
      Stakeholder - GEPENC District 1.

      In a message dated 5/17/2013 3:38:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ari.bessendorf@... writes:

      Please join the Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council for a Budget Town Hall Saturday May 18 at 10 AM at the Echo Park Recreation Center, 1632 Bellevue Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90026 at 10AM on Saturday May 18, 2013.

      There will be breakfast and coffee available.

      There will be a short presentation on our organization and our budget.  There will be an opportunity for public comment. We look forward to hearing ideas from the community.

      Please note this is an outreach event, not an official board meeting.  There will no action or discussion by the board.

      Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

      Kind regards,

      Ari L. Bessendorf

      President

      Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council

      Office: (213) 221-7052

      Mobile: (213) 399-4005

      ari.bessendorf@...

      You have received this email because you are a stakeholder, member of the press, or a member of government.  Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list. GEPENC is a Neighborhood Council of the City of Los Angeles, operating under the Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment.

      & nbsp;