Fwd: SAVE ELYSIAN PARK - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO GET OUT THE VOTE!!

  • Christine Peters
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2013
      Feel free to share with all of your contacts!  This is a very important election for our neighborhood!!  Please Vote....Please encourage others as well!

      Concerned Citizens:

      7 days to VICTORY!  But only with your help.

      CD 1 and CD 13 are at risk of being bought.  Outside interests have poured $2 million into electing candidates who support the Barlow Project.  We cannot let this happen!

      What can you do?  VOLUNTEER!

      You can phone bank, precinct walk, staff the field office phones, deliver lawn signs. You can also walk door to door with the candidates.Office hours are 10am to 8pm until election day!   Next weekend we will be working later hours and doing outreach in all of the CD1 and CD13.  If you have a specific area you would like to canvas, let them know!

      If you live in CD 1:

      Jose Gardea Campaign Office:
      5320 N. Figueroa St.
      Los Angeles, CA 90042
      Contact George: 323-834-8683

      If you live in CD13:

      Mitch O'Farrell Campaign Office:
      1054 N.Western Ave.
      Los Angeles, CA 90029
      Contact Renee (323) 229-8447

      Folks, both races will be very tight, with low overall turnout.  100 votes could make the difference. Please take some time to volunteer and vote!

      --- Your friends at SaveElysianPark.Org

      Thank you for taking time from your busy day to help build a stronger community!  You were added to this email list because you signed a petition or have otherwise contacted SaveElysianPark.org.  Please let us know if you would like to be removed from the list. Follow us on Twitter at @SaveElysianPark.   VOTE ON MAY 21: FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE.

    • Christine Peters