Lost: Large White Cat w/Gray Markings

  • lolalola61383
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      My cat "Pierre" is missing! He is a LARGE white cat w/gray markings on his ears and behind his front right leg. He has a black and gray striped tail. He weighs 16 lbs.

      He was last seen near Laguna Ave & Echo Park Ave.

      Any information is appreciated. Call/text Laura @ 949-929-2612
    • lolalola61383
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2013
        UPDATE: CAT HAS BEEN FOUND!