NOTICE - GEPENC Planning and Land Use Committee Meeting 7PM Tuesday May 14, 2013

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013

    Please join the Planning and Land Use Committee of the Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council for its regular monthly meeting.  Please see the Agenda for the meeting attached.

    We will be meeting in the Parent Resource Center of the Logan Street Elementary School, 1711 Montana St., Los Angeles, CA 90026 at 7PM on Tuesday May 14, 2013.

    Please contact me with any questions or concerns.  This agenda has been physically posted 72 hours prior to the meeting in accordance with the Brown Act and is also available at GEPENC.org.

    Kind regards,

    Ari L. Bessendorf

    President

    Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council

    Office: (213) 221-7052

    Mobile: (213) 399-4005

    ari.bessendorf@...

    You have received this email because you are a stakeholder, member of the press, or a member of government.  Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list. GEPENC is a Neighborhood Council of the City of Los Angeles, operating under the Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment.