Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] A talk about women's safety [1 Attachment]

  • Chie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013

      Susan,

      Thank you and all for the continuous interest and works for making the Echo Park Neighborhood a better place to live.

      I have moved to San Pedro and no longer live in Echo Park.

      I need help to unsubscribe EchoElysyanForum.  I tried to unsubscribe, but was not able to.

      I would appreciate your help in removing my name from the EchoElysianForum.

      Thank you very much.

      Chie