Filming: 5/2..Stadium Wy., Scott Av. - Academy Rd

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013

      Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 6:10 PM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      * * REVISION * *
      FELIZ LA LLC

      WILL BE FILMING:
       JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00064399

      LOCATION:
      Stadium Wy., Scott Av. - Academy Rd
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      05/02/2013

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

       Camera in car. Car-to-Car shot. Driving shots. Intermittent pedestrian control. Intermittent traffic control - 2 minute standard (except 0700-0900 hrs & 1500-1900 hrs). Equipment on sidewalk & street. Exterior establishing shots. Running & tow shots. Exterior motion without sound Wetting down of the street. Cranes, generator and picture vehicles.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      * * ADDED POSTING * *

      5/2, No Parking Anytime
      E/S STADIUM WY, SCOTT AVE. - SOUTH 200'

      5/2, 6:00AM - 10:00PM
      B/S STADIUM WY., SCOTT AV. - ACADEMY RD.

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :