Echo Park town hall on Thursday (tomorrow!)

  • EPIA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 2:14 PM

      From: Echo Park Improvement Association <epiamail@...>
      To: EPIA <epiamail@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 2:08 PM
      Subject: Echo Park town hall on Thursday (tomorrow!)

      Echo Park town hall on Thursday (tomorrow!)

      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      PLEASE VOTE!
      City Council elections are on May 21, 2013. Click here for more information on the election and to find your polling place.

      EPIAn Ways
      The latest issue of EPIAn Ways is now available! You can pick up a copy at our meetings, around town, or download a copy online at epia-echopark.org

      The Echo Park Town Hall is tomorrow,
      Thursday, May 2, 2013

      Please join us for our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrowThursday, May 2, 2013 at 7:00 pm.

      During our town hall meetings, we discuss issues affecting our neighborhood, including the Echo Park Lake rehab project, new Echo Park businesses, land use issues, amongst others. Get out and volunteer, meet neighbors, and let EPIA help with your neighborhood projects like community clean ups, tree plantings, beautification projects, city related issues, and more.

      All are welcome! Bring yourself, your neighbors, your input, and join us at Barlow Hospital, located at 2000 Stadium Way, in Williams Hall.
      Get the latest updates about our meetings.
      click here
      Read, download and share EPIAn Ways, our local newsletter.
      click here
      Copyright © 2013 Echo Park Improvement Association, All rights reserved.
      You received this email because you signed our email list at a meeting or EPIA event, and we have added your email to our database.
      Our mailing address is:
      Echo Park Improvement Association
      PO Box 261021
      Los Angeles, CA 90026