May Day 2013: National Immigrant Workers Rights March!

  • borderactions
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:16 AM

      May Day 2013

      National Immigrant Workers Rights March!

      CALL TO ACTION!

      Lists of Local May Day 2013 Events

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network http://www.immigrantsolidarity.org

      Please send your May Day 2013 action report to info@...

      We are calling A national day of multi-ethnic unity with youth, labor, peace and justice communities in solidarity with immigrant workers and building new immigrant rights & civil rights movement! Wear White T-Shirt; organize local actions to support immigrant worker rights!

      1. No to anti-immigrant legislation, police surveillance and the criminalization of the immigrant communities.
      2. No to militarization of the border.
      3. No to the private prison, immigrant detention and deportation.
      4. No to the guest worker program.
      5. No to the NDAA, Gitmo political prisoner's camp.
      6. Yes to a path to legalization without condition for undocumented immigrants NOW.
      7. Yes to speedy family reunification.
      8. Yes to civil rights and humane immigration law.
      9. Yes to labor rights and living wages for all workers.
      10. Yes to the education and LGBTQ immigrant legislation.

      We encourages everyone to actively linking our issues with different struggles: wars in Africa, the Americas, Asia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine & Korea with sweatshops exploitation in Asia as well as in Los Angeles, New York; international arm sales and WTO, FTAA, NAFTA & CAFTA with AIDS, hunger, child labors and child solider; as well as multinational corporations and economic exploitation with racism and poverty at homeā€”in order we can win the struggle together at this May Day 2013!

      Past May Day Actions:
      May Day 2011
      May Day 2010 Reports from Across the Country
      May Day 2010 Reports Home Page

      Los Angeles, May Day 2010

      May Day 2009 Photos & Essay Reports from around the World

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network

      e-mail: info@...

      New York: (212)330-8172
      Los Angeles: (213)403-0131
      Washington D.C.: (202)595-8990
      Chicago: (773)942-2268

      * join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...

      Send check pay to:

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network
      P.O. Box 751