Fwd: eNotice of Filming

  • rmschenot
    Message 1 of 127 , Apr 28 12:31 PM

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      From: "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...>
      To: rmschenot@...
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      05/02/2013

       02/5/2013
      FILMING HOUR/ HORA (S):
      7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
      STRIKE DATE (S):

      DESMONTAJE
      :

      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE/ DESCRIPCION DE ESCENA:

      Camera in car. Car-to-Car. Driving shots. Filming in parking lot. Generator. Picture vehicles.

      Vehiculo con camara. Escenas con autos. Escenas en el aparcamiento. Gerenador. Vehicles de imagen.

      PRODUCTION PARKING/ ESTACIONAMIENTO DE PRODUCCION:

      All vehicles must be parked on private property.

      Todos los vehiculos deben estacionar en la propiedad privada.

      PRODUCTION LANE & STREET CLOSURES/ CALLES CERRADAS:

      N/A

      Production Representative/ Representante de Produccion

      Name/ Nombre :

      Valeria Lopez
      Title/ Titulo:
      Location Manager/ Gerente Local
      Mobile #/ Celular:

      818-913-6968
      Office #/ Oficina:

    • Tatiana Ernst
      Message 127 of 127 , Feb 22

        Inline image 1

        Inline image 2

        From: FilmL.A., Inc. <notifications@...>
        Date: Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 6:33 PM
        To: kelly@...

        Trouble viewing this email? Please Click Here

        BEFORE OR DURING FILMING: The company may begin preparations prior to issuance of a film permit. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this filming activity, we want to hear from you!  Please call FilmL.A. or the production company representative named below. You may also submit questions and comments to FilmL.A. by emailing info@.... Please note this is a system generated email, please do not reply to this email directly.

        THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

        VANS INC

        WILL BE FILMING:
        VANS X ELEY KISHIMOTO
        UNDER PERMIT:

        S00090100

        LOCATION:
        2375 Glendale Blvd
        PREP DATE(S):
        N/A
        FILMING DATE(S):
        02/24/2015 - 02/24/2015
        FILMING HOUR(S):

        8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

        STRIKE DATE(S):
        N/A
        DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

        Exterior establishing shots. Exterior models against scenery. Talent riding on scooter on property. 12 Total in Cast and Crew.

        PRODUCTION PARKING:

        (N/S=North Side, E/S=East Side, S/S=South Side, W/S=West Side, B/S=Both Sides)

        2/24, 7:00AM - 1:00PM

        W/S GLENDALE BLVD., 75' IN FRONT OF LOCATION

        LANE CLOSURES:
        N/A

        PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

        Name :
        Shannon Cornett
        Title :
        Location Manager
        Mobile #:
        323-449-1535
        Office #:

        Forward email

        This email was sent to kelly@... by notifications@... |

        FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028

        ----------
        From: FilmL.A., Inc. <notifications@...>
        Date: Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 7:13 PM
        To: kellymarie2001@...

        Trouble viewing this email? Please Click Here

        BEFORE OR DURING FILMING: The company may begin preparations prior to issuance of a film permit. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this filming activity, we want to hear from you!  Please call FilmL.A. or the production company representative named below. You may also submit questions and comments to FilmL.A. by emailing info@.... Please note this is a system generated email, please do not reply to this email directly.

        THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

        PIE TOWN PRODUCTIONS / CIRCUS DOG PRODUCTIONS

        WILL BE FILMING:
        SAY IT TO MY FACE
        UNDER PERMIT:

        F00089687

        LOCATION:
        3819 W Sunset Blvd
        PREP DATE(S):
        N/A
        FILMING DATE(S):
        02/24/2015 - 02/24/2015
        FILMING HOUR(S):

        7:00 AM - 11:00 AM

        STRIKE DATE(S):
        N/A
        DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:
        Interior and exterior dialogue.

        PRODUCTION PARKING:

        (N/S=North Side, E/S=East Side, S/S=South Side, W/S=West Side, B/S=Both Sides)

        ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PARKED LEGALLY

        LANE CLOSURES:
        N/A

        PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE