Notice of GEPENC Board of Governors Regular Meeting Tuesday 4/30/13 7PM

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013

    Please join the Board of Governors of the Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council for an extra Regular Meeting.  Please see the Agenda for the meeting attached.

    We will be meeting in the Community Room of the Edendale Branch Library, 2011 W. Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90026 at 7PM on Tuesday April 30, 2013.

    Please contact me with any questions or concerns.  This agenda has been physically posted 72 hours prior to the meeting in accordance with the Brown Act and is also available at GEPENC.org.

    Kind regards,

    Ari L. Bessendorf

    President

    Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council

    Office: (213) 221-7052

    Mobile: (213) 399-4005

    ari.bessendorf@...

    You have received this email because you are a stakeholder, member of the press, or a member of government.  Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list. GEPENC is a Neighborhood Council of the City of Los Angeles, operating under the Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment.