Museum of Social Justice Benefit Screening

  • Trey Baskett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
      Neighbors,

      On May 18th the Museum Of Social Justice is hosting a benefit screening of Walter Dominguez and Shelley Morrison's documentary Weaving the Past:Journey of Discovery at the Linwood Dunn Theater in Hollywood. This is a fascinating story of Walter's journey to discover his grandfather's history and the lost branch of la familia Dominguez tree in Mexico. Proceeds will go towards our grand opening installation that we hope to mount in the fall. Please visit the link below for details or visit www.museumofsocialjustice.org to learn more about our mission.

      http://www.museumofsocialjustice.org/weaving-the-past-journey-of-discovery/

      Please feel free to cross post and like us on Facebook and Twitter.

      Thanks and we hope to see you there.

      Cheers,
      Trey
      Museum of Social Justice
      Board of Directors
      The Museum of Social Justice, located at the birthplace of Los Angeles, is a cultural center focused on the story of Los Angeles’ diversity through education and community transformation.

      www.museumofsocialjustice.org