Filming: 4/29..1032 W Edgeware Rd

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:10 PM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      RESET

      WILL BE FILMING:
       HIGH ROLLER
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00064286

      LOCATION:
      1032 W Edgeware Rd

      FILMING DATE(S):

      04/29/2013

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      Camera in car. Drive by, Drive ups & away. Intermittent pedestrian control. Intermittent traffic control - 2 minutes standard. Equipment on sidewalk, in curb lane & across street. Exterior Dialogue. Exterior establishing shots. Generator.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      (N/S=North Side, E/S=East Side, S/S=South Side, W/S=West Side, B/S=Both Sides)

      4/29, 7:00AM - 10:00PM
      200' IN FRONT OF LOCATION

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A