Join us for a game at Dodger Stadium

  • Gonzalez, Rafael
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24 2:51 PM

      On behalf of the Los Angeles Dodgers, we want to thank you for your ongoing support and as a sign of our  appreciation to our neighbors in the immediate local communities of Angelino Heights, Chinatown, Echo Park, Elysian Heights, Elysian Valley, Solano Canyon and Victor Heights, we would like to invite you and your family (up to 4 people) to be our guests at an upcoming Dodger game during the 2013 season.

      For the month of May, please select a game from the dates below:

      Friday, May 10th vs. Miami @ 7:10 pm

      Friday, May 24th vs. St. Louis @ 7:10 pm

      Please email me your game date (with number of tickets) along with your full name, mailing address, phone number and email address two weeks before the game.  Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis.  Tickets are not transferable and will be left under your name at Will Call at Dodger Stadium.  Parking is not included.

      We will notify you of future game dates as the season progresses and look forward to seeing you at Dodger Stadium.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email at rafaelg@... or 323-224-1379.

      Thank you.

      Rafael Gonzalez

      Director, Community Relations  |  o: 323-224-1379  |  e-mail: rafaelg@...

      Los Angeles Dodgers   |  1000 Elysian Park Ave  |  Los Angeles, CA 90012

      Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image011.jpg@...940Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image013.jpg@...940Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image014.jpg@...940Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image015.jpg@...940

    • Gonzalez, Rafael
      Message 2 of 8 , May 23, 2013

        On behalf of the Los Angeles Dodgers, we want to thank you for your ongoing support and as a sign of our appreciation to our neighbors in the immediate local communities of Angelino Heights, Chinatown, Echo Park, Elysian Heights, Elysian Valley, Solano Canyon and Victor Heights, we would like to invite you and your family (up to 4 people) to be our guests at an upcoming Dodger game during the season.

        For the month of June, please select a game from the dates below:

        Friday, June 7th vs. Atlanta @ 7:10 pm

        Friday, June 28th vs. Philadelphia @ 7:10 pm

[...]

      • Richard Cromelin
        Message 3 of 8 , May 27, 2013
          i'll put in a request for june 28. 4 tickets if possible, but 3 or 2 is fine, thanks much rafael...

          Richard Cromelin
          1856 Lemoyne St. LA 90026
          323-828-0019

          --
          Richard Cromelin
        • Gonzalez, Rafael
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 29, 2013

            On behalf of the Los Angeles Dodgers, we want to thank you for your ongoing support and as a sign of our  appreciation to our neighbors in the immediate local communities of Angelino Heights, Chinatown, Echo Park, Elysian Heights, Elysian Valley, Solano Canyon and Victor Heights, we would like to invite you and your family (up to 4 people) to be our guests at an upcoming Dodger game during the 2013 season.

            For the month of August, please select a game from the dates below:

            Friday, August 9th vs. Tampa Bay @ 7:10 pm

            Friday, August 30th vs. San Diego @ 7:10 pm

            Please email me your game date (with number of tickets) along with your full name, mailing address, phone number and email address.  Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis.  Tickets are not transferable and will be left under your name at Will Call at Dodger Stadium (please make sure you bring photo ID to pick up tickets).  Parking is not included.

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013

                On behalf of the Los Angeles Dodgers, we want to thank you for your ongoing support and as a sign of our  appreciation to our neighbors in the immediate local communities of Angelino Heights, Chinatown, Echo Park, Elysian Heights, Elysian Valley, Solano Canyon and Victor Heights, we would like to invite you and your family (up to 4 people) to be our guests at an upcoming Dodger game during the 2013 season.

                For the month of September, please select a game from the dates below:

                Friday, September 13th vs. San Francisco @ 7:10 pm

                Friday, September 27th vs. Colorado @ 7:10 pm

                Please email me your game date (with number of tickets) along with your full name, mailing address, phone number and email address.  Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis (and tickets are going quickly).  Tickets are not transferable and will be left under your name at Will Call at Dodger Stadium (please make sure you bring photo ID to pick up tickets).  Parking is not included.

                We will notify you of future game dates as the season progresses and look forward to seeing you at Dodger Stadium.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email at rafaelg@... or 323-224-1379.

                Thank you.

                Rafael Gonzalez

                Director, Community Relations  |  o: 323-224-1379  |  e-mail: rafaelg@...

                Los Angeles Dodgers   |  1000 Elysian Park Ave  |  Los Angeles, CA 90012

                Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image011.jpg@...940Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image013.jpg@...940Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image014.jpg@...940Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image015.jpg@...940

              • Esther
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013
                  Hi,

                  If you still have 2 tickets left for September 13th, we'd love to attend.

                  We would need two tickets.
                  Name: Esther Alapy
                  Mailing address: 2658 Griffith Park Blvd., #839, 90039
                  Phone Number: 323-667-1198
                  Email: nest7c@...

                  Thanks,

                  Esther

                  "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - MLK, Jr.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013
                    Oh, I'm an idiot.

                    *sigh*