Filming: 4/24..1: N Beaudry Ave, 2: Alpine St. 3: White Knoll Dr. 4: Figueroa Ter

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 11:57 PM
      Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 5:40 PM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      FELIZ LA LLC

      WILL BE FILMING:
       FORD
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00063977

      LOCATION:

      LOCATION 1: N Beaudry Ave, Alpine St -Figueroa Ter
      LOCATION 2: Alpine St., Beaudry Ave. - White Knoll Dr.
      LOCATION 3: White Knoll Dr., Alpine St. - Figueroa Ter.
      LOCATION 4: Figueroa Ter,White Knoll Dr. - Beaudry Ave.

      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      04/24/2013 - 04/24/2013

      FILMING HOUR(S):
       12:00 PM - 9:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      .

      Car to car driving loop. Russian Arm. Generator.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      (N/S=North Side, E/S=East Side, S/S=South Side, W/S=West Side, B/S=Both Sides)

      4/24, 7:00AM - 10:00PM
      B/S BEAUDRY AVE., FIGUEROA TER. - ALPINE ST.
      S/S ALPINE ST., BEAUDRY AVE. - WHITE KNOLL DR.
      B/S FIGUEROA TER., BEAUDRY AVE. - EAST AND WEST 50'

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :