Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Fwd: Factual Basis Stakeholder

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2013
      THANK YOU, ISA!!!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 16, 2013, at 3:01 PM, Isa Meksin <lagunaecho@...> wrote:

      I think the definitioon of a stakeholder be more restriction:  have to live here, work or own a business, have a real connection.  This vague allegiance to a church, shopping, nostalgia about Echo Park Lake floating a boat as a child just don't do it.
      they are making decisions for Echo Park residents - but not impacted by those decisions as they go back to their own communities.
      Also feel participation in a NC should be for only one council...

      On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 9:57 PM, <kwazinkrumah@...> wrote:

      Ari and Gustavo:

      I hope that this was forwarded to you, but just to be sure...FYI.

      --- Kwazi Nkrumah, GEPENC Regional Liaison