Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Re: Los Angeles Dodgers - 2013 Baseball Season

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 4:31 PM
      Matthew, the Dodgers haven't been consistent about Scott traffic since they forced the Scott Gate reopening. It's a fight  every year.

      On Apr 8, 2013, at 3:39 PM, "ofwoodechopark" <ofwood@...> wrote:

      Is there anything you can do about the speed of Dodger traffic on Scott between Stadium Way and Sargeant Place.

      Many people walk across Scott to go into Elysian Park. I know I walk across Scott many times a day. I live on one side and own a fourplex on the other side, plus I have 2 dogs that I walk in the park.

      I have noticed since Dodger season started drivers, especially from the Stadium drive very fast up Scott, I have almost been hit twice since Dodger Season started.

      Thank you,

      Matthew DuBois