Burger King

  • Michael obrien
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      You of course remember the Pink Trumpet Tree (Tabebuia [actually, Handroanthus] impetiginosa) flowering right now around the Temple. Well, we have the Yellow Trumpet Tree, (Tabebuia [actually, Handroanthus] chrysotiricha] at the Burger King. It's crammed into a tiny little space at the drive thru, but you can see it for free from Reservoir. The space is entirely too small for it, but there you are. If you want a tree that sears your retinas with its yellow flowers, this is the one for you.

      Michael O'Brien