Atwater Village Beer, Wine & Food Fest

  • Kelly Erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      Hi Echo Park!

      A friend of mine is hosting the first annual Atwater Village Beer, Wine & Food Festival. It being so close by to us Echo Parkians, I thought you'd all like a little info on it! It's also pretty cool to have a beer festival in this area. I normally have to travel to Hollywood or Orange County for them!

      Atwater Village Beer, Wine & Food Festival
      April 28 from 1-6:00 pm

      AtwaterVillageFestival.com

      Click here for tickets

      Facebook  |  Twitter

      You may have heard… Atwater Village is getting a beer festival!

      It’s a great idea, especially with all the popular craft beer locations popping up in Atwater Village and the area, including Link N Hops just last year, The Morrison, and The Village Tavern (opening soon).

      This is the first year for the Atwater Village Beer, Wine & Food Festival, but certainly not the last – Andy Hasroun, who owns 55 Degree Wine and Link N Hops in Atwater Village, will be holding the festival annually. Based in the parking lot of his two businesses, the festival will have a wine and beer garden for those 21 and overs where you can sample over a dozen local and West Coast craft beers (like Eagle Rock Brewery, Tap It, Firestone, Golden Road)  and a selection of wines.

      Food trucks including CoolHaus, Sam Choy’s, Munchie Machine, Me So Hungry, and Gourmet Genie (plus more) will be parked out front alongside Glendale Boulevard. DJ Poet and Delta Force from the Black Eyed Peas will be one of the performers on stage as well.

      Advance tickets (food sold separately) are $30 regular admission (12 tastings), $40 for VIP tickets (24 tastings + extras), and $15 for designated driver (includes soda and sausage sandwich). Prices go up the day of, so they recommend buying your tickets in advance. Additionally, VIP tickets are running out!

      The event is also sponsored by the Atwater Village Chamber of Commerce.

      --
      Kelly Erickson
      www.EchoParkNow.com