The Ash Grove sponsors FOLKWORKS ANNUAL FUND RAISER CONCERT

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      From: Leda Shapiro [mailto:ledas@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:08 AM
      To: <mailto:ed@...> ed@...

      The Ash Grove is delighted to sponsor this outstanding show, one which would
      fit perfectly on our own stage. I've long felt kinship with FolkWorks, which
      coordinates every possible area of folk music and writers with a great
      website of reviews, calendar and related item. This event presents a
      further step in the Ash Grove's commitment to include new, younger voices
      and music with our pantheon of great musicians, often related to the club.
      It's what we did then, as well. Listen to Susie Glaze's cd, below. She has
      one of most beautiful voices I've ever heard, honestly. Save the date on
      this one. -Ed

      FolkWorks is an alternative voice for roots/traditional music and lest you
      think this is just another girl/guy with a guitar, please take a look at our
      lineup! Below is our poster.

      FOLKWORKS ANNUAL FUND RAISER CONCERT

      WHEN: April 20, 2013

      WHERE: YWCA Santa Monica, 2019 14th Street, SM 90405

      TICKETS: www.brownpapertickets.com/event/352819

      www.FolkWorks.org

      http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=23550316
      <http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=23550316&ac=now> &ac=now

      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/susieglaze

      Please let us know if you would like more information! 818-785-3839 or
      concert@...