Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Fw: Echo Park town hall postponed

  • Kelly Erickson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
      April 11 was the only day available for us, but note the Echo Park Community Action meeting is at 6:00 and the EPIA town hall at 7:00.

      On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Isa Meksin <lagunaecho@...> wrote:

      I thought April 11 was for a community meeting on the cut down trees - and at Edendale Library.
      Please clarify.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
        Hello Isa,
        yes, the meeting about the parkway trees and about other pending community concerns
        is set forth to meet on
        Thursday, April 11.

         Here is the basic information...
        Positive Energy Group/crime prevention presents...
        -2013 Echo Park District Community Action Plan-

        Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013
        Time: 6 pm to 7:30 pm
        Location: Edendale Public Library
        2011 W. Sunset Blvd.