Filming: 4/4+5..630 N. Benton Way

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 6:20 PM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      TOWNIES PRODUCTIONS LLC

      WILL BE FILMING:
       TOWNIES
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00063228

      LOCATION:
      630 N. Benton Way
      PREP DATE(S):
      04/04/2013, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
      FILMING DATE(S):

      04/05/2013

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      04/08/2013, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

       Interior and exterior dialogue.  Intermittent traffic control - 2 minutes standard.  All filming on property.  Condor.  Crane.  Generator.  Picture vehicles.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      BASE CAMP: 1711 W TEMPLE ST, LOS ANGELES, CA, 90026
      CREW PARKING: 4100 MARATHON ST., LOS ANGELES, CA 90029

      4/4 - 4/5, No Parking Anytime
      E/S BENTON WAY., BELLEVUE AVE - KENT ST
      4/8, No Parking Anytime
      E/S BENTON WAY., BELLEVUE AVE - KENT ST