Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Fw: Echo Park town hall postponed

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
      I thought April 11 was for a community meeting on the cut down trees - and at Edendale Library.
      Please clarify.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
        April 11 was the only day available for us, but note the Echo Park Community Action meeting is at 6:00 and the EPIA town hall at 7:00.

        --
        Kelly Erickson
        www.EchoParkNow.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
          Hello Isa,
          yes, the meeting about the parkway trees and about other pending community concerns
          is set forth to meet on
          Thursday, April 11.

           Here is the basic information...
          Positive Energy Group/crime prevention presents...
          -2013 Echo Park District Community Action Plan-

          Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013
          Time: 6 pm to 7:30 pm
          Location: Edendale Public Library
          2011 W. Sunset Blvd.