Fw: Echo Park town hall postponed

  • EPIA
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Echo Park Improvement Association <epiamail@...>
      To: EPIA <epiamail@...>
      Sent: Monday, April 1, 2013 5:59 PM
      Subject: Echo Park town hall postponed

      Echo Park town hall postponed

      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      The Hollywood Half Marathon takes place on Saturday, April 6 - expect road closures in Echo Park and beyond.

      The 4th Annual Echo Park Art Walk takes place on Saturday, April 20. Click here for more info!

      In nearby neighborhoods, the Atwater Village Beer, Food and Wine Festival is on April 28 from 1-6:00 pm.

      PLEASE VOTE!
      City Council elections are on May 21, 2013. Click here for more information on the election and to find your polling place.

      The Echo Park Town Hall is has been postponed

      Our regularly scheduled town hall meeting (which takes place the first Thursday of every month), has been postponed.

      Please instead join us on Thursday, April 11 at 7:00 pm for the town hall! More information on the agenda TBA.

      During our town hall meetings, we discuss issues affecting our neighborhood, including the Echo Park Lake rehab project, new Echo Park businesses, land use issues, amongst others. Get out and volunteer, meet neighbors, and let EPIA help with your neighborhood projects like community clean ups, tree plantings, beautification projects, city related issues, and more. Please join us!

      All are welcome! Bring yourself, your neighbors, your input, and join us at Barlow Hospital, located at 2000 Stadium Way, in Williams Hall.
      Get the latest updates about our meetings.
      click here
      Read, download and share EPIAn Ways, our local newsletter.
      click here
      Copyright © 2013 Echo Park Improvement Association, All rights reserved.
      You received this email because you signed our email list at a meeting or EPIA event, and we have added your email to our database.
      Our mailing address is:
      Echo Park Improvement Association
      PO Box 261021
      Los Angeles, CA 90026

      Add us to your address book
      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
        I thought April 11 was for a community meeting on the cut down trees - and at Edendale Library.
        Please clarify.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
          April 11 was the only day available for us, but note the Echo Park Community Action meeting is at 6:00 and the EPIA town hall at 7:00.

          --
          Kelly Erickson
          www.EchoParkNow.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
            Hello Isa,
            yes, the meeting about the parkway trees and about other pending community concerns
            is set forth to meet on
            Thursday, April 11.

             Here is the basic information...
            Positive Energy Group/crime prevention presents...
            -2013 Echo Park District Community Action Plan-

            Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013
            Time: 6 pm to 7:30 pm
            Location: Edendale Public Library
            2011 W. Sunset Blvd.