Senior Lead Officer GINA CHOVAN representing Echo Park District.

  • Rosie Betanzos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      Hello Community members, Principals and business owners,
      For those living
      in the Northeast Police Division we have a new
      Senior Lead Officer her name is
      Gina Chovan.
      She is an amazing officer with wonderful
      qualifications.
      Her e-mail is: Gina Chovan 30347@...

      at the moment as the changes are being done, she does
      not have a direct number to contact her; however, you may
      contact her at Northeast Community Relations Office no.: 323-344-5712.
      and Yes she is already active in our community.

      Welcome SLO Gina Chovan to Echo Park District.*:) happy

      The Echo Park Chamber of Commerce will be introducing her at our Genral Meeting
      Thursday, January 17.

      Happy New Year to all,
      Rosie Betanzos

      Happy New Year!! and Warm wishes,