Filming: 1/11-12..905 Yale St

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013

      Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2013 9:50 AM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      CBS CORPORATION CSI NEW YORK

      WILL BE FILMING:
       CSI:NY SEASON 9
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00059814
      LOCATION:
       1. 905 Yale St;
      PREP DATE(S):
      1. 1/11/2013, 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM;
      2. 1/11/2013, 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
      FILMING DATE(S):
       1. 1/11/2013 - 01/12/2013;
       2. 1/11/2013
      FILMING HOUR(S):
       1. 12:00 PM - 2:00 AM;
      2. 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      1. 1/12/2013, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM;
      2. 1/11/2013, 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      ****PENDING COMMUNITY SURVEY****

      Atmospheric Smoke Effects.  Handheld equipment. Brandishing weapons. Interior and exterior dialogue. Emergency vehicles with flashing lights. Intermittent pedestrian control.  Equipment on property.  Intermittent traffic control - 2 minutes standard.  Equipment on sidewalk, in curb lane & across street. Condor, crane, generators, picture vehicles and scissor lift.

      PARKING:

      1/11, 7:00AM - 10:00PM
      N/S W COLLEGE ST., YALE ST. - ADOBE ST.
      B/S YALE ST., W COLLEGE ST. - NORTH 450'

      1/11, 9:00AM - 3:00PM
      W/S N HILL ST., 937 NORTH HILL ST - SOUTH 75'

      LANE CLOSURES:
      1/11, 7:00AM - 2:00AM
      B/S CURB LANES ON YALE ST., W COLLEGE ST. - NORTH 450'
      N/S CURB LANE ON W COLLEGE ST., YALE ST. - ADOBE ST.

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      Timothy Hillman
      Title :