Grace Aaron: Please, please VOTE in the KPFK Local Station Board Election!,

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      Hi. It's highly probable that many on this are KPFK listener/subscribers to
      the station,
      and many of you have not voted in this important election. Grace Aaron is a
      friend and
      co-worker in our struggle to maintain this potentially powerful outlet,
      clean it up and
      elect governors who not only have good 'politics', but have experience in
      non-profits
      and some financial background and probity. Grace's ballot choices, below,
      demonstrate
      this more fully. It has to be noted that Grace Aaron literally saved the
      nework two years
      ago in her term as Executive Director. I also ask those who haven't yet
      voted to please,
      please do so.

      Ed