Fwd: TIME SENSITIVE: Problem with filming 1/6/13

  • rmschenot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Thanks Shira for being pro-active.

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      -------- Original message --------
      Subject:TIME SENSITIVE: Problem with filming 1/6/13
      From:Shira Tarrant <shira_tarrant@...>
      To:rmschenot@...,notifications@...,christine peters <cp007@...>,Connie Kruzan <clkruzan@...>,Kate Steffens <hifivalentine@...>,horriblehank@...

      I received the email below via the Echo Park Listserv. I am a homeowner on Morton Walk. There are several problems with this planned filming:

      1. None of the local neighbors received notification about this proposed filming.
      2. We require street parking. The production company has not made arrangements to guarantee we will have parking.
      3. Filming on Morton Place and Sargent means those of us who live here will not be able to come and go with ease from our own homes.
      4. The notice below specifies that that the film crew will use the sidewalks. Please note: There are no sidewalks on Morton Place or Sargent Place.

      I just spoke with the production manager. She is coming out to take a look at the location, which she has not seen. Hopefully, this will be resolved — ideally by choosing a different film location. But in case this issue needs ongoing attention, I am sending this email to keep relevant parties and residents in the loop.

      With best regards,
      Shira Tarrant
      213-675-0452

      Filming: 1/06..MORTON PL, MORTON AV - SARGENT PLThu Jan 3, 2013 1:49 pm (PST) . Posted by:"Malcolm Schenot" rmschenotSent:Thursday, January 3, 2013 12:40 PM

      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      Trouble viewing this email? Please Click Here

      eNotice of Filming

      PLEASE BE ADVISED that a film production company is planning to film in your area. The production company is applying for all necessary permits and is required to abide by all city and county filming regulations.

      ____________ _________ _________ __

      Phone: 213.977.8600
      Office Hours: 8a - 6p, Monday - Friday  Phone support is available at all times, including weekends and after business hours.

      ____________ _________ _________ __

      PRODUCTION COMPANY/ COMPANIA:

      RABBIT BANDINI PRODUCTIONS LLC/SAMMY BANDINI FILMS LLC
      WILL BE FILMING / TITULO:   GOON SQUAD
      UNDER PERMIT/ PERMISO:   F00059902
      LOCATION/ DIRECCION:
      MORTON PL, MORTON AV - SARGENT PL
      PREP DATE:

      PREPARACION:   N/A

      FILMING DATE (S):

      FECHA (S):
      01/06/2013

         06/01/2013
      FILMING HOUR/ HORA (S):
      3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
      STRIKE DATE (S):

      DESMONTAJE:
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE/ DESCRIPCION DE ESCENA:

      Equipment on property. Equipment on sidewalk, in curb lane & across street. Exterior Dialogue. Exterior establishing shots.

      Equipo en la propiedad. Equipo sobre la acera, via de estacionamiento y a traves de la calle. Dialogo exterior. Fotografia exterior.

      PRODUCTION PARKING/ ESTACIONAMIENTO DE PRODUCCION:

      All vehicles must be parked legally.

      Todos los vehiculos deben estacionar legalmente.
      PRODUCTION LANE/STREET CLOSURES/ CALLES

      CERRADAS:
       N/A

      Production Representative/ Representante de Produccion
      Name/ Nombre :

      Marni Zelnick
      Title/ Titulo:
      Location Manager/ Gerente Local
      Mobile #/ Celular:

      617-504-6265
      Office #/ Oficina:

      310-498-0842

      About this eNotice.  This supplemental eNotice of upcoming filming is provided by FilmL.A., a not-for-profit organization that coordinates and processes permits for filmed entertainment shot on-location in your area.  FilmL.A. exists to facilitate filming requests in an efficient and community-friendly manner.  Like you, we seek an environment in which filming is conducted professionally, courteously and in accordance with permit terms.

      Forward email

      This email was sent to rmschenot@yahoo. com by notifications@ filmlainc. com |
      Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.
      FilmL.A., Inc.| 1201 West 5th Street, Suite T-800| Los Angeles| CA| 90017

      ******
      Shira Tarrant, PhD
      Los Angeles, CA
      Website: http://shiratarrant.com