Filming: 1/07..Figueroa Terrace & Centennial Street

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 12:16 PM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      BELIEVE MEDIA INC

      WILL BE FILMING:
      TOYOTA
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00059767
      LOCATION:

      Figueroa Terrace & Centennial Street
      FILMING DATE(S):

      01/07/13
      FILMING HOUR(S):

      7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      Atmospheric Smoke Effects. Camera in car and camera on sticks. Car-to-Car shot. Driving shots with the flow of traffic. Intermittent pedestrian control. Intermittent traffic control - 2 minute standard (except 0700-0900 hrs & 1500-1900 hrs). Equipment on sidewalk, in curb lane & across street. Exterior Dialogue. Running & tow shots with the flow of traffic. Condors, generator and picture vehicles.
      PARKING:

      All vehicles must be parked legally

      LANE CLOSURES:
      N/A