Fwd: Echo Park community Town Hall tonight!

  • Kelly Erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013

      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Mark your calendars!

      The next EPIA meeting is a Neighborhood Issues Committee meeting on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 7:00 pm, Williams Hall at Barlow Hospital.

      Want to add something to our website or newsletter calendars? Tell us about your event!
      Start the New Year off right!
      GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR COMMUNITY

      Join the Echo Park community for a town hall style meeting on Thursday, January 3, 2013 (TONIGHT!)

      A lot of exciting things are happening in Echo Park in 2013. Get out and volunteer, meet neighbors, and let EPIA help with your neighborhood projects like community clean ups, tree plantings, beautification projects, city related issues, and more. Please join us for our regularly scheduled meeting tonight at 7:00 pm.

      During our town hall meetings, we discuss issues affecting our neighborhood, including the Echo Park Lake rehab project, new Echo Park businesses, land use issues, amongst others.

      All are welcome! Bring yourself, your neighbors, your input, and join us at Barlow Hospital, located at 2000 Stadium Way, in Williams Hall.

      Get the latest updates about our meetings.
      click here
      Read, download and share EPIAn Ways, our local newsletter.
      click here
      Copyright © 2013 Echo Park Improvement Association, All rights reserved.
      You received this email because you signed our email list at a meeting or EPIA event, and we have added your email to our database.
      Our mailing address is:
      Echo Park Improvement Association
      PO Box 261021
      Los Angeles, CA 90026