Gardeners?

  • Esther
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      Does anyone have a gardener to refer? Here's what I'm hoping to find:
      1.) someone who has availability during the week. I would prefer not to have people here on weekends.
      2.) someone who does not use a leaf blower. I sweep and rake and that's what I'm looking for in a gardener.

      Thanks,

      Esther

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - MLK, Jr.