New phishing scam

  • Esther
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012

      It's in the guise of a job offer and reads as follows.  If you get anything like this, delete.

      "Dear candidate,

         We are accepting applications for qualified individuals to become Mystery Shoppers.

         JOB DESCRIPTION:
         1. You will receive funds for the task.
         2. You will receive instructions for the task you via email in the location and details of the task.
         3. You must complete the task as quickly as possible and quietly.
         4. You will be asked to visit the business location for doing good business restaurants, shopping stores, etc.

         The assignment will pay you $350/assignment of 2 assignment a week.

         Provide the following details if you interested :
         1. Name (first/last) :
         2. Address :
         3. Country, State, City, Zip :
         4. Phone's (cell&home) :
         5. A g e :
         6. Occupation :
         7. E-mail :

         Thank you for  the respons, the sooner you apply the bigger possibility you will get a shop to visit.

         Sincerely,
         Diana Bruce
         MS-A Manager."