Filming: 12/28-29..Montrose St., Glendale Blvd., Scott Ave., Alvarado St., Park Ave. (Inclusive)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012

      Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 9:45 AM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:
      ARITZIA

      WILL BE FILMING:
      ARITZIA LOOKBOOK
      UNDER PERMIT:

      S00059852
      LOCATION:
      Montrose St., Glendale Blvd., Scott Ave., Alvarado St., Park Ave. (Inclusive)
      PREP DATE(S): N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):
      12/28/2012 - 12/29/2012
      FILMING HOUR(S):
      7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      Handheld equipment. Equipment on sidewalk only. Exterior establishing shots. Editorial shoot for a lookbook - no equipment - hand held camera.

      PARKING:

      ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PARKED LEGALLY.

      LANE CLOSURES:
      N/A