Celebrating the Prince of Peace in the Land of Guns

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2012
      Merry Christmas. I'm caught in the middle of getting my Earthlink status
      changed to bulk (1,500 on
      my list), unfortunately, during the Christmas holiday. Until they get back
      to work I'm limited to 100 a day.
      So, I'm sending this out, primarily to list-serves, but also to a couple of
      dozen friends, new and old, who I
      think will appreciate this timely, inclusive essay, reflective of my own
      thoughts. I hope you'll pass it on.
      I wish all the happiest of Christmases
      Love, Ed