Fwd: Patricia from Corporate Accountability International

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Patricia Barber <pbarber@...>
      Date: Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:42 AM
      Subject: Patricia from Corporate Accountability International
      To: lagunaecho@...

      Hi Isa-Kae,

      It was so good to meet you last week and talk about the work Corporate
      Accountability International is doing to protect lives and hold
      corporations accountable for their abuses.

      I wanted to share a blog post I wrote for Corporate Accountability
      International on our Public Water Works! campaign. I thought you might
      find it entertaining and interesting:

      http://www.stopcorporateabuse.org/blog/water-something-we-agree-on

      Hope the holidays are treating you well. We have raised $70,000 of the
      $100,000 matching grant challenge that ends December 31, 2012. If you
      feel inspired, any amount you can give will help us get that much
      closer to reaching the goal. Enjoy the new year!

      --
      Onward,

      Patricia Barber
      Organizer