Fwd: Healthy Holidays at the Echo Park Farmers' Market!

  • Christine Peters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      Check out the Farmers Market.....
      Great fresh greens and fresh pressed Olive Oil from Shear Rock Farms......Amazingly fresh Chicken and Ground Turkey, and Farm Fresh Eggs.....Berry's, Citrus, and more!

      Lovely Soaps and Candles for small gift ideas...

      Shop our Market, keep it local!  Be part of it!

      cp

      From: Echo Park Farmers' Market <epfm@...>
      Subject: Healthy Holidays at the Echo Park Farmers' Market!

      Date: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 11:00 AM

      Email not displaying correctly? View Online
      epfm

      Healthy Holidays!

      Shear Rock Squash
      Stop by the Echo Park Farmers' Market for the Best of the Season!

      We have everything you need for the holidays, from succulent winter squash, cold-busting citrus, plentiful persimmons, gorgeous protea wreaths, greens and chicken for making soup, candles and necklaces to put under the tree, and much much more!

      Simply Natural Candles

      The Market is open throughout the Holidays, every Friday from 3pm-7pm, RAIN or SHINE so bring a friend!

      Have a Wonderful Holiday Season!

      Logan St., South of Sunset Blvd.

      Like us on Facebook     Follow us on Twitter     Find us on Yelp
      Sustainable Economic Enterprises of Los Angeles (SEE-LA) | 6605 Hollywood Blvd Suite 220 | Hollywood | CA | 9002
      8