Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Re: DWP

  • Carol Cetrone
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2012
      thanks Christine,
      it does help.  I could see that it was poorly written but wondered about
      the $$ issues with regard to DWP...

      On Dec 18, 2012, at 9:31 AM, cp00733 wrote:

      Hi Carol,

      I don't have specific info on the project, however.I can tell you that Hack, I mean Jack Humphreville is a misogenist and if he had his way we would live in a cash rich govt., that visually resembled stalinist russia.. We would live in windowless bunkers, and landscaping would be considered wasteful..no money would be spent for improvements, unless it was on his precious west side of L.A. (it would have it's own govt.!) ruled by him I am sure....

      Anyway...he pretty much hates seeing money get spent on anything beautiful or progressive., especially in park poor, underserved areas. He opposed Elysian Reservoir getting it's landscaped buried tanks and instead supported the rubber cover alternative (which we will be stuck with for the next 20 yrs or so).

      I sure hope thast helps!

      cp

      --- In EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com, Carol Cetrone wrote:

      does anyone on this list have any additional info about this Children's Museum Project?

      http://citywatchla.com/lead-stories-hidden/4215-ratepayer-rip-off