Fw: Fwd: Neighborhood Issues meeting reminder

  • EPIA
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012

      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Neighborhood Issues Committee meeting reminder:
      Wednesday, December 19, 2012

      Please join us for our scheduled meeting on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 7:00 pm.

      We'll discuss in detail issues affecting our neighborhood, including the Echo Park Lake rehab project, new Echo Park businesses, land use issues, amongst others. Check back on our website or Facebook page for the full agenda and meeting highlights. Please also bring your neighborhood issues to discuss!

      All are welcome! Bring yourself and your neighbors, and join us at Barlow Hospital, located at 2000 Stadium Way, in Williams Hall.
      Get the latest updates about our meetings.
      click here
      Read, download and share EPIAn Ways, our local newsletter.
      click here
      Copyright © 2012 Echo Park Improvement Association, All rights reserved.
      You received this email because you signed our email list at a meeting or EPIA event, and we have added your email to our database.
      Our mailing address is:
      Echo Park Improvement Association
      PO Box 261021
      Los Angeles, CA 90026