Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Upcoming GEPENC agenda

  • idatalalla@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
      Isa-Kae:

      The  GEPENC President personally posted the agenda according to his e-mail to me at 5:00 PM
      Saturday, December  15 at GEPENC HQ(1572 Sunset). At that very moment GEPENC Board and DONE also got the agenda. The required 72 hour posting (Brown Act) was met by GEPENC.

      I guess  posting it much earlier and at a variety of locations is no longer  considered....
       I was informed that I would be chewed out no doubt for my audacity to ask......so if you come to the meeting you just might be drawn into the debate and likely chewed out as well.............

      Ida T.

      In a message dated 12/17/2012 8:35:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, lagunaecho@... writes:

      I went to the Echo Park Branch Library today - and there was no posting for this meeting tomorrow.  As it is not as special meeting, the posting should have been there hours ago -- not everyone is on this email list...

      On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Tad Yenawine <strictlyty@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Tad Yenawine included below]

      Hello All,
      Here is the agenda for Tuesday's meeting.
      Thank you
      Tad

      --
      Tad Yenawine
      VTS/Visual Understanding in Education

      “Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even usually surpassing knowledge.”  EJ Potter, RIP 2012