Filming: 12/17..2150 W Sunset Blvd

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012

      Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 11:02 AM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:
      WIGSCO, LLC

      WILL BE FILMING:
      WIGS BLUE
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00059656
      LOCATION:

       2150 W Sunset Blvd
      PREP DATE(S): N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):
      12/17/2012
      FILMING HOUR(S):
      6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      Interior Dialogue. Equipment on property. Generator.
      PARKING:

      BASE CAMP: 2414 MAYBERRY ST, LOS ANGELES, CA, 90026
      CREW PARKING: 4750 W 62ND ST, LOS ANGELES, CA, 90056

      12/17, 6:00AM - 10:00PM
      S/S SUNSET BLVD., MOHAWK ST. - ROSE MONT AVE.
      W/S MOHAWK ST., SUNSET BLVD. - MARATHON ST.
      N/S MARATHON ST., MOHAWK ST. - WEST 80 FEET

      LANE CLOSURES:
      12/17, 6:00AM - 10:00PM
      W/S CURB LANE OF MOHAWK ST., SUNSET BLVD. - MARATHON ST.

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      STEVE BEIMIER
      Title :