Filming: 12/08..Griffith Park Blvd, Fernwood Av - Childs Court

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012

      Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 6:05 PM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:
        VENICE FILMS

      WILL BE FILMING:

      AMERICA DREAM
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00059375
      LOCATION:

      Griffith Park Blvd, Fernwood Av - Childs Court, Los Angeles, CA 90027
      PREP DATE(S): N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      12/08/2012 - 12/08/2012, 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
      FILMING HOUR(S):   N/A
      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      Driving shots with the flow of traffic. Camera and equipment on sidewalk and across the street on the sidewalk. Exterior walk and talk on sidewalk. Generator.

      PARKING:
      All Vehicles Must Be Parked Legally.

      LANE CLOSURES:
      N/A