Filming: 12/08..1603 Lake Shore Ave

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012

      Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 6:05 PM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      PRODUCTION COMPANY/ COMPANIA:

        APLUZ FILMZ

      WILL BE FILMING / TITULO:
      TOMM FONDLE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
      UNDER PERMIT/ PERMISO:
      F00059227
      LOCATION/ DIRECCION:

      1603 Lake Shore Ave
      PREP DATE:

      PREPARACION:
      N/A
      FILMING DATE (S):

      FECHA (S):

        12/08/2012 - 12/08/2012, 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM

      08/12/2012, 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
      FILMING HOUR/ HORA (S):   0:00 AM - 00:00 PM
      STRIKE DATE (S):

      DESMONTAJE
      :

      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE/ DESCRIPCION DE ESCENA:

      Camera on sticks. Interior Dialogue. Interior Performance and Playback.

      Camara en tripode. Dialogo interior. Actuaciones & repeticion interior.

      PRODUCTION PARKING/ ESTACIONAMIENTO DE PRODUCCION:

      12/8, 4:00PM - 10:00PM
      W/S OF LAKE SHORE AVE., 100' IN FRONT 1603 LAKE SHORE

      8/12,4:00PM - 10:00PM
      LADO OESTE DE  LAKE SHORE AVE., 100 PIES EN FRENTE DE 1603 LAKE SHORE
      PRODUCTION LANE/STREET CLOSURES/ CALLES
      CERRADAS:

       N/A

      Production Representative/ Representante de Produccion

      Name/ Nombre :

      Emmanuelle George
      Title/ Titulo:
      Location Manager/ Gerente Local