Echo Park, Vista Hermosa CBC, Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012

  • Judith Beatrice
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hello birders,

      This is just to give you a heads up on our upcoming Christmas Bird Walks.
      This year the date is Sunday, December 30, 2012, and the locations are Echo
      Park Lake at 8:00 am, and Vista Hermosa at 11:00 am.

      I will have more details and a flyer shortly. Also, I am hoping to arrange
      for a preview day, but I don't have any confirmation at this time. I'll
      keep you posted.

      I look forward to seeing again this year.

      Judy Raskin
      Team Captain

      -----
      No virus found in this message.