Thursday is our Annual Holiday Potluck!

  • EPIA
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012

      Follow us:
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Holiday Potluck
      join the
      ECHO PARK IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION

      for our annual holiday potluck!
      Thursday, December 6, 2012
      7:00 pm

      Please bring an unwrapped child's toy (for ages 8-14) for the CCAC to donate to kids in need!

      Bring your favorite dish and get to know other residents! Everyone is welcome!

      Enjoy the potluck while learning about neighborhood issues from Echo Park leaders, neighbors and activists.
      Go www.epia-echopark.org for more info.
      Copyright © 2012 Echo Park Improvement Association, All rights reserved.
      You received this email because you signed our email list at a meeting or EPIA event, and we have added your email to our database.
      Our mailing address is:
      Echo Park Improvement Association
      PO Box 261021
      Los Angeles, CA 90026