Filming: 12/05..1000 Elysian Park Ave

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 1:10 PM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:
        SMUGGLER INC.

      WILL BE FILMING:

      LIBERTY MUTUAL
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00059021
      LOCATION:

      1000 Elysian Park Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90012
      PREP DATE(S): N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      12/05/2012 - 12/05/2012, 5:00 AM - 4:00 PM
      FILMING HOUR(S):   N/A
      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      Fire Effects.  50 Background cars.  Exterior tailgate party with football.   BBQ grill accident that catches car interior on fire in parking lot.   Generator.  Picture vehicles.
      PARKING:
      All vehicles must be parked on private property.

      Base camp & crew parking @ location.

      LANE CLOSURES:
      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE