2 Great Entertainment Events this Saturday - Loafers Glory, and Roy Zimmerman

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012

         Believe me, if the Ash Grove were around, this would be one of our most amazing
      evenings.  Unfortunately, you have to make a choice between one of the greatest
      bluegrass bands today, and one of the funniest, most musical and meaningful comedians
      you'll ever experience.  I still can't make up my mind which to get to.
      Ed

      BOULEVARD MUSIC CONCERT BULLETIN
      4316 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90230
      Phone (310) 398-2583 - BoulevardMusic.com
      Come down to the crossroads... Culver and Sepulveda

      <><><> BOULEVARD MUSIC CONCERT<><><>

      <><><>---<><><>---<><><>

      Saturday, December 1, 2012 Loafer's Glory - 8 pm
      Tickets $20.00 (On sale 11/17/2012)

      Loafer's Glory

      Southern California has always been a haven for interested parties trying to find good live bluegrass, folk and blues. In the winter of February 2010, four players decided to form a new group with a direction combining the best of old-time and bluegrass music. These brave hearts have been playing acoustic music for the better part of 45 years, and found that this is indeed the time for another highly skilled acoustic band... "Loafer's Glory". Featuring Tom Sauber on fiddle and 5 string banjo, Patrick Sauber on 5-string banjo, mandolin, and guitar, Bill Bryson on upright bass, and Herb Pedersen on guitar and banjo. Four players with incredible resumes that could fill a book.
      www.herbpedersen.com

      <><><>-----------------------<><><>--------------------<><><>-----------------------<><><>

      PARLOR PERFORMANCES NOVEMBER UPDATE!
      entertaining ideas from the historical to the hysterical!
      Jeannine Frank * (310) 476-6735 * (310) 666-9066

      Parlor Performances at Cornerstone Conservatory presents...

      An Evening with Singing Political Satirist ROY ZIMMERMAN

      PEACENICK -- THE HOLIDAY SHOW!

      Zimmerman displays a lacerating wit and keen awareness of society's

      foibles that bring to mind a latter-day Tom Lehrer. Los Angeles Times

      Roy Zimmerman color image

      Saturday, Dec. 1st at 7:30pm

      CORNERSTONE MUSIC CONSERVATORY, 2nd Floor

      12121 W. Pico Bl. * one door w. of Bundy * Lot of free parking!

      $25 / $20 for next 10 people to RSVP! * Cash at the door!

      No virus found in this message.