Correction: Echo Park Neighborhood Issues meeting

  • EPIA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Please note our change in location!

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Echo Park Improvement Association <epiamail@...>
      To: epiamail@...
      Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 4:49 PM
      Subject: Correction: Echo Park Neighborhood Issues meeting

      Correction: Echo Park Neighborhood Issues meeting

      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Neighborhood Issues Committee meeting reminder:
      Wednesday, November 28, 2012

      Please join us for our meeting on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 7:00 pm and see what exciting improvements are planned for the Sunset Business Corridor with a Special Presentation by the Bureau of Street Services. This opportunity was made available by a grant funded by Congressman Becerras office in partnership with the EP Historical Society, the EP Improvement Assoc., and the EP Chamber.

      We'll also discuss in detail issues affecting our neighborhood, including the Echo Park Lake rehab project, new Echo Park businesses, land use issues, amongst others. Click here for the full agenda. Please also bring your neighborhood issues to discuss as well!

      All are welcome! Bring yourself and your neighbors, and join us at the GEPENC Community Center, located at 1572 Sunset Blvd. Entrance on Echo Park Ave. Parking in the City lots across the street on Echo Park Avenue.*

      *Our previous email stated that our meeting will be held at Barlow Hospital, please note the new location and join us!
      Get the latest updates about our meetings.
      click here
      Read, download and share EPIAn Ways, our local newsletter.
      click here
      Copyright © 2012 Echo Park Improvement Association, All rights reserved.
      You received this email because you signed our email list at a meeting or EPIA event, and we have added your email to our database.
      Our mailing address is:
      Echo Park Improvement Association
      PO Box 261021
      Los Angeles, CA 90026