Filming: 11/30...1800 Academy Rd

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:25 AM
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:  * REVISION *
       WARNER BROS TELEVISION PRODUCTION

      WILL BE FILMING:

      SOUTHLAND
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00058810-A
      LOCATION:

      1800 Academy Rd
      PREP DATE(S): N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):   11/30/2012 (New Date)
      FILMING HOUR(S):   7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      Brandishing weapons (not in public view). Interior and exterior dialogue, talent dressed as police officers. Generator. Picture vehicles.
      PARKING:
      All Vehicles Must Be Parked Legally.

      LANE CLOSURES:
      N/A