Reminder - River West Explorers Meeting

  • EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2001

      River West Explorers Meeting

      Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2001
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Meeting at CCAC, 534 N. Edgeware, Historic Firehouse #6 in
      Angelino Heights.
      Newly elected Council members will be there. Susan Bursk will
      talk about organizing the SORO (South Robertson Neighborhood
      Council) which may be the first to be certified when DONE is
      ready.
      Structure Committee will share the 1st Draft of the River West
      bylaws. Outreach targets will continue to be targeted.